Problems with static charges in your manufacturing process?
Meet high demands through intelligent control of static electricity thanks to the IQ Easy platfo
- Quality assurance by measuring static charges and data logging;
- Optimal control over all static charge components gives security;
- The lowest possible achievable residual charges enable you to meet the requirements of your end customer;
- Warnings and alarms provide advance information about possible exceedances of critical process parameters. This allows you to take timely measures before your process is disrupted;
- Through datalogging and action logging you can track where possible faults at all times have occured.
The IQ-Easy Platform connects up to 30 (anti) static devices into a network via the Manager IQ Easy. A unique concept that makes it possible fully control all parameters and let devices interact with each other to optimise efficiency. The new products that belong to this family, all have the unique feature of 24V DC supply voltage. The product range covers the full spectrum of, anti-static bars and static charging equipment including special products for IML.
Advantages of the IQ-Easy Platform:
- Cleaning indication
- Efficiency indication
- Colour coded system information
- Data logging
- Event logging
- Plug and play
- Universal mounting
- No cable ‘spaghetti’
- Upstream static level indication
- Downstream static level measurement (with Sensor IQ Easy)